Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HELLO 2NE1 LOVERS!

So! I am totally new with this! BUT! i made this blog to constantly write about 2ne1 and of course my love for them (especially bommie!)  . I started to love 2ne1 the first time I found out about them(they got me into kpop) and the first two songs i heard were You and I by Park Bom and Haru Haru by Big Bang :D since im loving 2ne1 from the day of their debut i thought it was about time to actually make my own blog and write about them! BLACKJACKS FTW<3....boy this sentence will come up so often haha RESPECT anyway :D i will figure it out soon! and make the best 2ne1 blog in duh world! :) <3 sarangheyo



3 comments:

  1. WHOOO!! FIRST POST!! 8D LOVE THE HEADER. LINK MEH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks jud!!!!!! :D :D hopefully this will be good >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur blog,

    I did 2NE1 covers for 'I am the best', 'Be mine' & i'm going to be doing a cover for 'ugly' soon. I have worked hard in recording the cover of 'I am the best', please check it out:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNin9Ya_c6w&list=UUfKCmLnv_imKSRwzak3vzyw&index=1&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete